THA: QG Resort

85/5 Prachakorn Road Soi 3, Bangkok, Thailand

It was my second time staying at the homely QG Resort (2*). My first time was two years ago when it was still run by a friendly British guy who has since returned to his home country, passing the ownership to an equally amiable French guy. My BFF and I just needed a place to sleep comfortably before catching our next flight.


The small and serene resort has got eight bedrooms. QG apparently stands for 'Queen Garden'. Anyway, most of the pictures shown in this entry were taken two years ago.

I wonder how much does the house cost?

Enjoying the morning breeze~
Hi there, cute little oranges!

Everything in the resort is neat and tidy.


There are lots of magazines for you to read.


It turned out that I was assigned to the exact same room as my first time at the resort.

Does it look like a bedroom for royalty? :P


The shower cubicle is equipped with soap and shampoo dispensers.

We had an uninterrupted sleep till around 9.00am. 


There's always that small bolster for a child, perhaps?
Read here to have an idea of how delectable the home-cooked food was.


Pad Thai and Pad Ga-Prao for breakfast!
As we had some time to spare, we decided to walk outside the resort a little bit. You may want to borrow a bicycle to cycle around the area.


There are quite a lot of mosquitoes outside though, so don't forget your insect repellent.

Fishery, I guess?

 I don't understand a single word written there...
"What do you want? Stop taking a picture of me!" xP
Sleeping so tightly~

That's the only shrub around with lots of flowers.
After washing up, we were ready to leave for the airport. We'd booked a room inclusive of airport transfer using the owner's car.


Thank you for the hospitality. I'll be back again for sure whenever I'm having a long layover in the capital city of the Land of Smiles.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: EVA Air BR226 & BR36 (Economy)

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Radisson Blu Toronto Downtown