KSA: Saudia SV814 (Business)

JED-CGK (9h 55m)
Boeing 777-300ER
ETD: 12.05am (GMT + 3) 
ETA: 2.00pm (GMT + 7)

After spending about 4 hours at the Alfursan Lounge at King Abdulaziz International Airport, it was finally time to say goodbye to Jeddah. BTW, did you know that each of Saudia's wide-body aeroplanes has got a prayer room towards the rear of the Economy Class cabin?


My BFF and I wandered about the small terminal building before going to Gate 10.



There was no priority boarding for Business Class passengers.

An older aircraft was used for the flight to Jakarta, Indonesia.
Including us, there were only four passengers in the Business Class cabin.


The seats may look tired, but comfortable.

The seat can turn into an almost flat bed.


Let's check out the items available on the seat.



There were three very friendly Indonesian flight attendants taking care of the Business Class cabin. At first, one of them came to offer hot towel, welcome drink and menu booklet.


Vanilla date smoothie and mixed fruit smoothie~

After pushback, the cabin lights were dimmed. The safety video and Islamic journey prayer were subsequently shown before take-off.


Purple is my favourite colour!


Till we meet again, Saudi Arabia~
Let's examine the noise-cancelling headphone and the amenity kit.



I indulged in Arabic coffee and Sukariya date again. Even though the flight attendant asked me to take more dates, I politely declined as I didn't want to get too full.


Before supper was ready, I played around with the In-Flight Entertainment (IFE).



Guess the longest word that can be formed using those six letters!

Visit my food blog to find out more about the food and beverages served onboard by clicking here.





Supper main course #1: Fish Sayadia
Supper main course #2: Chicken Breast Stuffed with Bulgur

Such a nondescript lavatory, I thought.


Acca Kappa products~


I continued watching one or two travel shows while waiting for my stomach to digest the food before falling asleep for about four hours.



When I woke up, we were already near Peninsular Malaysia.



I requested for a glass of orange juice to freshen myself up.
Time for breakfast!


Breakfast main course #1: Seafood Fried Rice
Breakfast main course #2: Cheese Omelette

Prior to the preparation for landing, we were offered some sweets.



Let's peer through the window and enjoy the view.



Did you know that Jakarta is sinking by up to 25 cm every year?

That belongs to Garuda Indonesia, I suppose?
That was my very first time at Terminal 3, the relatively new terminal of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport that was inaugurated on 9 August 2016.



Luggage came out very slowly, as always...
We spent one night in Jakarta before flying back to Singapore.

Comments

Popular Posts

MAS: Malaysia Airlines MH53 (Economy)

TWN: EVA Air BR226 & BR36 (Economy)

JPN: Hotel Stay the Kansai Airport