IDN: Yello Hotel Harmoni

Jalan Hayam Wuruk No. 6, Jakarta, Indonesia

Yello Hotels group prides itself in offering economical, yet trendy accommodation. At the point of writing, there are two branches in Jakarta, one in Bandung and another one in Surabaya. Yello Hotel Harmoni (3*) is situated along the bustling main street of Hayam Wuruk in Central Jakarta.


From Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, my BFF and I took a Blue Bird cab. It's one of the leading and reliable taxi companies that charges its fares according to the taximeter.


The toll system in Jakarta has gone cashless since October 2017.

Life in the capital city is tough for many...
The word 'chic' best describes my first impression of the hotel. It's not surprising that yellow is the corporate colour, together with blue it seems.



"Yello!" greeted one of the staff who subsequently directed us to the elevator. The lobby is located on the seventh floor.



I was elated when we were assigned a room on the 23rd floor.


Inside the elevator~

I believe each room has got a different design.

We were planning to drop by the National Monument the following day. What a coincidence!



Honestly, I didn't know that the iconic jasmine tea brand, Sosro, produces tea bags too.

Thanks for the reminder!
The bathroom is compact.



The lemon scented soap-cum-shampoo has got a really nice aroma.
You can see how dense Jakarta is through the window.



The lobby area is a nice place to hang out.


That's certainly one of the nicest computer area I've ever seen in a hotel setting.


Every year, I always can't wait for Christmas to come.

There's a gym that guests hardly use, I presume.



Buffet breakfast commences early at 6.00am till 10.00am daily on the seventh floor. Visit my food blog to see what we had by clicking here.


How about admiring some artwork while having your breakfast?

A colourful array of local dishes!


Do you fancy soto ayam, a kind of chicken soup seasoned with turmeric and herbs?

I had a pleasant stay at the hotel. Till next time, I guess!

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls