SIN: Qantas Lounge @ Changi Airport

Level 3, Transit Area, Changi Airport Terminal 1, Singapore
Daily: 2.30pm - 11.00pm

If you've dropped by my food blog recently, perhaps you could recall that I was bound for Europe on Finnair. At Changi Airport, the airline issues an invitation pass to Dnata Lounge for each Business Class passenger. However, given that I've been there before, I decided to check out the sleek Qantas Lounge instead with my boarding pass.


My BFF and I went to Changi Airport Terminal 1 early in order to maximise our time at the lounge. About 3.5 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of AY132, there was one check-in counter operating for Finnair.



Don't forget to get your Moomin cabin baggage tags!
Following a smooth automated immigration clearance as always, we took the nearest elevator up to the lounge.


We showed our boarding passes to the lady at the front desk, who scanned them in a jiffy and let us in. We went straight to the almost empty dining area to have our dinner.



Read here to find out more about the dinner buffet spread.

I love the salad!

Lamingtons, anyone?

I didn't touch any alcohols at all.
Behind the dining area are twenty shower suites. No other lounges in Changi Airport can beat that number at the point of writing.


I entered one of them that had just been cleaned by a janitor.

Once we were done with dinner, we made our way to the sitting area, walking past the bar counter.


Wherever you are, you won't need to walk too far to grab some booze.

The spacious lounge seats up to 500 guests at a time. 

The lounge only got more crowded after 9.30pm.

I sat down on one of the green couches to charge my phone.
Despite knowing that I'd be eating again later, I took a small bowl of snacks as I was feeling peckish. The lemonade infused with lemongrass and ginger that could only be found at the bar counter tasted pleasant on the tongue.



We got too comfortable before finally realising that we already had to board the aircraft. Off we went for another adventure that'd eventually bring us to the Caribbean and South America.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls