FJI: Nadi Airport Transit Hotel

Queens Road near Nadi Airport, Nadi, Fiji

As it was already 1.00am by the time I'd exchanged money at the arrival hall, I decided to take a cab from Nadi International Airport to Nadi Airport Transit Hotel (2*) that I'd booked online to maximise time for the rest. That cost me FJD 8.00 (~S$5.25). At the point of writing, the hotel has got 23 rooms and it doesn't have Wi-Fi service.


The weather that day was pleasant with a temperature of around 21 degree Celsius. Check-in was smooth. My BFF and I were assigned to room #2 on the third floor. Since we were there for only a few hours, obviously we didn't have the time to take a dip in the swimming pool.



I didn't expect that the simple hotel would be using keycards!
I was glad that it was pretty clean. I managed to sleep well for 3.5 hours or so.




Pure ceylon tea, black coffee, creamer and sugar sachets
Here are two photos of the bathroom.

A bottle of shampoo and moisturiser each was provided, but not soap.

There's a small balcony with a coffee table and two chairs. There were quite a number of shimmering stars up there, but my phone camera couldn't do justice to such a beautiful night sky.



The room rate doesn't include breakfast. There's a menu pasted on the mirror, but I didn't try anything when I was there. Despite it showing the breakfast time to be 6.30am - 9.30am, the receptionist said that you could order anything anytime.


I've got to admit that I slept without showering first, and I didn't shower either in the morning as I had to rush to the airport to catch my flight to Taveuni.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218