POL: LOT Polish Airlines LO265 (Economy)

WAW-AMS (2h 15m)
Boeing 737-400
ETD: 7.20am (GMT + 2) 
ETA: 9.35am (GMT + 2)

LOT Polish Airlines is the flag carrier of Poland, which is a member of the Star Alliance. Established on 29 December 1928, it's one of the oldest airlines in the world that's still in operation. It uses Lufthansa's frequent flyer programme: Miles & More.


As mentioned in the previous post, the flight to Amsterdam, the Netherlands was delayed for slightly more than half an hour.



For the uninitiated, Wizz Air is a Hungarian low-cost airline. 

My BFF and I were the first few people to board the aircraft.

A typical European Business Class section with the middle seats blocked off~


I was assigned to a seat directly behind the Business Class section.

Here's a quick check on the contents of the seat pocket and the view from the window.



The safety demonstration was done manually by the cabin crew.


See you, Poland! I'll be back to visit Krakow in the future.


Warsaw is somewhere in the list of top fifty most liveable cities in the world.

I was thinking of ordering a hot meal of beetroot gnocchi with chicken and snow peas that costs 12.00  (~S$4.35), but sadly it wasn't available. Anyway, I enjoyed the free coffee that was aromatic and strong enough, as well as the yummy chocolate snack.


For the rest of the flight, I decided to just rest my eyes until we made our final approach to Schiphol Airport. 


Home of the KLM blue birds!

Welcome back to Amsterdam, the Netherlands! So happy!



Given that LOT flies directly to Singapore four times a week now, I'm certainly interested to try the long-haul flight.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Niagara Falls