SKR: Jusangjeolli Cliff

216 Jungmungwangwang-ro, Seogwipo, Jeju Island, South Korea
Daily: 8.00am - 6.00pm (autumn & winter) or 7.00pm (spring & summer)

Designated as a natural monument, as well as a part of the Global Geopark Network, Jusangjeolli Cliff (no, not me :P) are hexagonal stone pillars formed many years ago when the lava from Hallasan erupted into the sea of Jungmun.


The entrance fee is ₩2,000 (~S$2.45) per adult and ₩1,000 (~S$1.25) per child. I didn't take a lot of pictures there, but I hope what I've got below are good enough to give a glimpse of the breathtaking view.

Nice to see the three oriental languages in one signboard!

I really enjoy looking at those hexagons.


Can you spot a 'gorilla' in this picture? Not me, of course!
Obviously Pikachu and Melon wouldn't want to miss the chance to take a picture too.
Don't forget to go to the observation deck to take selfies or wefies. My BFF and I didn't do that though.



No such thing as a pensive mood when there were many people around. Haha...
Before leaving the area, we saw a lady selling freshly caught octopuses. Melon wouldn't want to go near her for obvious reasons.


If you like teddy bears, make sure you don't miss the next post. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls