SIN: Jeongbang Waterfall

36 Chilsimni-ro, Seogwipo, Jeju Island, South Korea
Daily: 8.30am - 6.00pm

Jeongbang Waterfall one of the four waterfalls in Asia that falls directly into the ocean. It stands at 23 m, 1 m taller than Cheonjiyeon Waterfall. Legend has it that there was a holy dragon living underneath the waterfall, which spirit is contained in the water that can cure diseases and bring rain during drought. By the way, I didn't visit Cheonjeyeon Waterfall, the last of the three famous waterfalls.


The short walk from Seobok Exhibition Hall to the waterfall is pretty scenic.


Such amazing colours!

Looking at this picture makes me feel at peace~

Gorgeous lotus flowers!

The entrance fee is ₩2,000 (~S$2.45) per adult and ₩1,000 (~S$1.25) per child. The wind was blowing pretty strongly late morning.


Random, but do I look like an actor? xD



One more picture of me won't harm, right? :P
There were quite a number of local tourists when I was there.




Before my BFF and I left the area, we dropped by Family Mart to buy soft-serve ice cream.


The strawberry flavour was yummy! :)
What a fine-looking church!

We walked back to our hotel, preparing to leave Seogwipo soon.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218