SKR: Eorimok Trail @ Hallasan National Park

Jeju Island, South Korea

Continuing from the previous post on the Yeongsil Trail @ Hallasan National Park, I present you some pictures taken at Witse Oreum, as well as the subsequent Eorimok Trail that my BFF and I took to walk down the mountain.


We took close to an hour's worth of rest, including filling our tummies with instant cup noodle.


That's the vehicle used to transport goods and waste materials up and down the mountain.



It tasted awesome up there at 14 degree Celsius!
After recharging ourselves, we started to walk the equally scenic 4.7 km Eorimok Trail. Again, I shall let the pictures tell the story.



Throughout most of the trail, we didn't see anyone in front of us at all.



Hello, beauty! What's your name? :P





Will I ever have the chance to hike up Hallasan in spring in the future? Hmm...


As there was no one else there, I took the chance to scream out loud there. Boy, it felt so good!

To tell you the truth, I was only acting for the picture. Haha!




The last part of the easy, gentle slope~





At this point in time, I'd like to thank my BFF again for taking pictures of all the distance posts. I missed out one or two of them.



Ohhhh, so cute!
Can anyone translate this for me? Thanks in advance!

Getting rocky and steeper...



Going down pretty fast!



Anybody inside the tree trunk? xD



To break the monotony~ Haha! :)


Is there a meaning to the red ribbon?


And finally we saw some people ahead of us!

Yeah, the last distance post: 1-1!
We reached the carpark area when the sun was still up. 

The carved stone seems pretty grand~


Hallasan conquered! Yeah!


Water, glorious water~
Walking to the bus stop~
That was my experience at Hallasan. Those who enjoy trekking should give it a go. Till the next blog post! :D

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls