SIN: Pokémon Research Exhibition [till 5 March 2017]

8 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island, Singapore
Daily: 10.00am - 7.00pm

First of all, Happy New Year! Pardon me for the hiatus as I've been away in search of materials for future posts. I thought I wouldn't have the time to write about the Pokémon Research Exhibition inside the S.E.A. Aquarium at the point of writing, but apparently it has been extended till 5 March 2017. It's the first time the fun and interactive exhibition is held outside Japan.


Do note that you need an admission ticket to the aquarium in order to visit the exhibition. As my friend had two free tickets to the aquarium, each of us only paid S$6.00 for a chance to embark on a mission to guess the Pokémon inside the Pokéball and, most importantly, to take pictures with Prof. Pikachu! :P

As we went there sometime in November last year, the last date of the exhbition was still written as 2 January 2017.


There are three difficulty levels: Pokéball (easy), Great Ball (medium) and Ultra Ball (hard). In order to guess what's inside your chosen ball, you get to choose four out of eight observation machines for clues: Footprint Collector, Silhouette Shooter, Outline Shooter, Face Magnifier, Height Gauge, Weight Gauge, Appearance Analyser and Cry Checker. As my Pokémon knowledge is pretty much only up to the third generation, I decided to grab a Pokéball. 


That's an observation notebook for you to jot down the clues.
It turned out that I could guess what was inside my Pokéball very easily.

BTW, that wasn't my Pokémon.

I'd wanted to take a picture of the appearance, but it was too late.

No. 1: Bulbasaur!
While waiting for Prof. Pikachu to appear, we walked around to see the rest of the display. I really love the drawings on the Pokédex Wall.


I don't like Raichu as much as I do Pikachu, but this particular Raichu is cute! :D
Dedenne, one of the newcomers that I know of, is adorable too~ <3
Have you caught all the Unowns before?



Cyndaquil, Totodile or Chikorita - which one do you like best?
Prof. Pikachu appears daily at 11.30am, 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 4.30pm and 5.30pm. I was so lucky that I had the opportunity to hug it.

Yay, mission accomplished!
I wasn't trying to suffocate Pikachu, okay?
Special thanks goes to Kar Mun for being a great friend. :)

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls