CAM: Rose Emerald Hotel

No. 36 Street 232 Corner 115, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Rose Emerald Hotel (3*) situated at central Phnom Penh. From the property, it is 1.1 km to Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, the former school-turned-prison that chronicles the genocide carried out by the Khmer Rouge regime, while Wat Langka and Independence Monument are 1.6 km away.  


The hotel, which is neat and clean, is quite highly rated for its price on the Internet.



The one problem that many guests encounter is that there is only one elevator serving a total of eleven floors, the restaurant being on the topmost floor where breakfast is served. Read here for the review of the breakfast. Anyway, my colleague and I were assigned to one of the three suites on the 10th floor.


A nondescript corridor...
Welcome to Rosa Suite 3! 


No, I'm not a fan of soccer at all. :P

No wardrobe available, although Booking.com states otherwise. Hmm...
I was impressed by the size of not only the bathroom relative to that of the suite, but also the bath tub. I didn't use the latter at all during my stay there though.



Powerful rain shower! :D
Much to my amusement, I actually didn't take a look outside from the room window at all, but here's the view of the city from the corridor.


Thanks to the hotel, I managed to get a good night sleep at the end of each day.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls