SIN: SilkAir MI607 (Economy)

PNH-SIN (2h)
Boeing 737-800
ETD: 6.10pm (GMT + 7) 
ETA: 9.10pm (GMT + 8)

Overseeing the Overseas Community Involvement Programme in Phnom Penh, Cambodia for a week was tiring, but nothing short of excitement. At the end of it, all I wanted was to go home and rest in the comfort of my bedroom. It was a pity that the flight was delayed though due to the late arrival of the incoming aircraft.


I can't remember exactly how long was the delay, but it was to the point that the sky had become dark when we boarded the plane.


I said hello to Dragonair and Malaysia Airlines!
After walking past the Business Class cabin and reaching my aisle seat, I finally found out who was my neighbour. It was one of my students, with whom I had a good chit-chat with during the flight. I didn't make full use of SilkAir Studio, except for watching a little bit of a particular show for little children.

Does the Business Class cabin look comfortable enough to you?


Glad to have something different to read on the return flight as it was already December~
Cute dinosaurs! :D
As in the previous flight, the wet towel was too wet and soapy. The safety video was played after the cabin lights had been dimmed into a nice neon blue colour.



Between chicken and fish, I decided to try the latter for dinner. Read here for more details. One of my colleagues was so hungry that she requested for a second serving.

Main course: Fish in Coconut Milk with Rice
The only good thing about sitting along the aisle would be the ease of going to the lavatory. 



I looked so tired, right?
Nothing eventful happened from the moment of descent to touchdown. We made it back safely to Singapore.


Hi, Buneary! Why so sad? :/
Next up will be on my personal trip in December last year that involved quite a few flights.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls