SIN: SilverKris Business Class Lounge @ Changi Airport T3

Level 3, Transit Area, Changi Airport Terminal 3, Singapore
Daily: 24 hours

"You're going to Hong Kong again!?" is a question that I often get from my peers. Since I really love Hong Kong, there's nothing wrong with that, right? It's been three years in a row that I flew with Singapore Airlines in December to the land of dim sum. The journey began with a relaxing breakfast at the tranquil lounge at Changi Airport Terminal 3.


Located near the Gate A series, The Business Class section of the lounge is open 24/7, but not its First Class counterpart.

It's hard to miss the sign, I'm sure.


KrisShop merchandise, anyone?
I could probably count the number of people inside the lounge if I wanted to. The lounge is always more crowded in the evening.

Spotless floor!


I know this is random, but I could certainly fill all those seats with all the soft toys at home. Haha... :P

Quite an impressive selection of newspapers, no?
As we hadn't had breakfast, my BFF and I went straight to the dining area.



For display only, so please don't bring any of the items home! xD
Kids love fried stuff, don't they?

Ahhhhh, free flow TWG tea~ :3

We decided to sit at the corner of the long table to enjoy our breakfast. Click here for more details about the food and beverages parked in my food blog.


Visually appetising!
A bit of booze and snacks after that wouldn't harm, right?



I visited the washroom before leaving the lounge. It was clean and orderly, as always.


I'll make sure that my future house is gonna have a rain shower! :D

"Hong Kong, here we go again!" I told myself with a smile pencilled on my face.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls