BAH: Dilmun Lounge @ Bahrain International Airport

Opposite Gate 16, Bahrain International Airport, Muharraq, Bahrain
Daily: 24 hours

As my BFF and I had more than 3 hours to kill, we decided to go to Dilmun Lounge. Said to be one of the best lounges accessible to Priority Pass members, we didn't hesitate at all to enter. It appears that the managing organisation also offers a limousine service to and from the airport.


We took an elevator opposite of Gate 16 to go to the upper level, where Dilmun Lounge and not-so-highly-rated Marhaba Lounge are located.


Don't you think the lobby looks sleek and elegant?

The two Filipino ladies at the counter were really amiable and full of smiles. Anyway, it was a bit crowded when we were there at the beginning, but it soon dissipated.


Relaxing~


I watch BBC World News more overseas than I do at home.

There are only two computers available for use. I tried using one of them as I was charging my phone, but the slowness irritated me.



Thankfully, I didn't see any delay or cancellation remarks for GF31 to Tbilisi, Georgia.
Looking out of the window, I saw aircraft belonging to Gulf Air, SriLankan Airlines and Emirates.



The buffet spread that evening was pretty huge, including selections for vegetarians. Click here to be brought to my food blog to see what we had.



I had a nice stir-fried dish of beef in brown gravy.

Red wine from Beaujolais Wine Region in France, anyone?


Love the embellishment~
There's only one shower cubicle in the washroom.

Perfectly neat and clean on all three trips to the washroom!


As far as I could see, the staff were really active in ensuring that the place was tidy, regularly replenishing the food items and clearing used plates promptly. Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls