BEL: Belavia B2 783 (Economy)

MSQ-IST (2h 30m)
Embraer 175
ETD: 7.55am (GMT + 3) 
ETA: 10.25am (GMT + 3)

Sleepiness kicked in while waiting to board the flight that'd bring me to Istanbul, Turkey, but I was excited as I'd be able to see my sister again soon. The flight was supposed to be operated by Boeing 737-500, but it was changed to the smaller Embraer 175, possibly due to the small number of passengers that morning.


The boarding time stated on the boarding pass was 7.20am, but it was pushed back by five minutes to 7.25am as shown on the screen at the gate.

I felt happy after catching Mr Mime in Pokémon Go at Minsk National Airport.

A big red bus brought us to the aircraft.

The aircraft has got 12 Business Class seats, none of which was occupied for that flight, and 64 Economy Class seats.


The flight was about 50% occupied.

The PDF version of the in-flight magazine can be downloaded from the airline's website.

Similar to the previous flight, a flight attendant came to offer some mints just before pushback.



Live safety demonstration ensued after pushback.


It was unfortunate that I had a misaligned window seat, but I still managed to snap some photos of the outside.


“The secret to a good morning is to watch the sunrise with an open heart.” - Anthony T. Hincks

Two choices were offered for breakfast. Read here for more details.



Main course #1: Chicken Rolls
Main course #2: Sweet Cheese Balls
I was too lazy to check out the lavatory. Anyway, the aircraft parked remotely at Istanbul Ataturk Airport.

After clearing the boxes, the flight attendants didn't appear anymore till it was time to buckle up.

Hello, Atlas Global! I flew with them in 2015 from Istanbul to Izmir.

As usual, there was a long queue at the immigration checkpoint. After obtaining clearance, we rushed to the luggage claim area where our stuff had probably been going round and round on the carousel. 


It turned out that my sister was a tad late, so my BFF and me waited at the arrival hall for a short while. 


Following a good hug, we walked to the metro station to catch a ride to Sultanahmet.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218