FIN: Hilton Helsinki Airport

Lentäjänkuja 1, Vantaa, Finland

Hilton Helsinki Airport (4*) is 5 minutes away by foot from the arrival area of Vantaa Airport via a covered walkway. Providing a total of 330 guest rooms, the hotel is pet-friendly. It also offers early breakfast from 3.30am to 6.00am for those who need to catch early morning flights.


As it was summer, the sky didn't completely turned dark.


Silly me, I forgot to book a room directly through the hotel website. Since I secured mine via a third party hotel booking website, I didn't get to collect Hilton Honors points.

Ms Paula at the front desk is very, very friendly.


After the late check-in, it was a good time to take photos of the ground floor as there weren't many people around.

The hotel has got a total of 12 meeting rooms.

That's the place where the main buffet breakfast is served daily from 6.00am to 10.00am

Let's go up to the room and take a nice shower before going to bed.


There was one time I was stuck inside one of the lifts for a minute.

I always appreciate the presence of an ice cube dispenser in a hotel.
Here's a quick look at the standard guest room.

The bed linen didn't look that crisp.


Well-stocked mini bar!


The room doesn't have a nice view as it's facing another block of the hotel.


The hotel provides Peter Thomas Roth bath amenities.

“My philosophy is simple: Breakthrough Formulas. Astonishing Results.” ~ Peter Thomas Roth

Thankful for the high pressure shower head!

I was certainly looking forward to breakfast the following day. 

There's a corner to cater to vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free diet.


Can you resist the temptation of eggs cooked at 64 degree Celsius?

Popular homemade smoothies!

How about a drink or two in the evening?



There's no swimming pool at the hotel, but a sauna for each gender and a fitness room are available.


I hardly use treadmills at the gym.

My BFF can't really stand being in a sauna.
It was a short, but pleasant stay at Hilton Helsinki Airport. My BFF and I checked out at 11.30am the next day.

Comments

  1. This place is really amazing. I felt comfortable when I was their

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Niagara Falls