HKG: Cathay Dragon KA299 (Business)

HKG-HAN (2h 10m)
Airbus 330-300
ETD: 5.45pm (GMT + 8)
ETA: 6.55pm (GMT + 7)

Hi, everyone! I sincerely hope that it's been a wonderful Christmas season for all of us. Now that I'm back in Singapore, I shall finish off writing about my June 2019 trip before moving on to something else. As a recap, I flew with Cathay Pacific CX855 from Vancouver, Canada to Hong Kong before flying with Cathay Dragon KA299 from Hong Kong to Hanoi, Vietnam.


---


---

The flight was supposed to depart Hong Kong International Airport at 5.45pm, but it was delayed to 7.00pm. As a result, we could spend more time at The Pier.



Did you know that the LSG in LSG Sky Chefs stands for Lufthansa Service Group?
We boarded the plane at around 6.30pm.


The Business Class cabin is equipped with 42 recliner seats.


I was seated at 17A as the first row of the Business Class cabin is labelled Row 10
and there are no Rows 13 and 14.


Is a headset considered literature? Haha...


Here are the items found on the seat.



The cabin crew went around to distribute menu booklets, welcome drinks and towelettes.


I tried Passion Tour, Cathay Dragon's signature cocktail.

The safety demonstration video is similar to, but not exactly the same with, that of Cathay Pacific.


I hope to see you again next year, Hong Kong! Please be peaceful!



Dinner was served not long after we hit the cruising altitude. Don't forget to read my food blog post if you haven't done so. 

I could tell that they were trying their best to serve the food quickly while being as friendly
and accommodating as possible since it was a short flight.

Dinner main course #1: Sautéed Sole Fish with Steamed Jasmine Rice
Dinner main course #2: Balsamic Paprika Chicken with Duchess Potatoes

The decaffeinated coffee wasn't too shabby.
I didn't use much of StudioKA, which is the airline's In-Flight Entertainment (IFE).


I saw quite a huge selection of movies available.

I used to play Minesweeper a lot.
They say a flight trip report isn't complete without a look into the lavatory, but I was too lazy to take a glimpse of it as I didn't need to use it throughout the flight. In a blink of an eye, we were about to land at Hanoi's Noi Bai International Airport.


How bright is your town?


The luggage started appearing about 10 minutes after we reached the belt.
Did you know that First Class is available on a few of Cathay Dragon's Airbus 330? The seats are similar to Cathay Pacific's long-haul Business Class seats.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Niagara Falls