VIE: Vietnam Airlines VN663 (Economy)

HAN-SIN (3h 20m)
Airbus 321
ETD: 10.30am (GMT + 7)
ETA: 2.50pm (GMT + 8)

We've finally come to the last post on my June 2019 trip. After spending another night at Noi Bai Airport Hotel, I flew back home to Singapore with Vietnam Airlines VN663 in the Economy Class. At the point of writing, the airline serves 22 domestic and 29 international destinations.

Before flying off, I had a bowl of beef pho (Vietnamese rice noodle soup) for breakfast at one of the eateries in the transit area of Noi Bai International Airport.


I saw the incoming aircraft reaching the gate at 9.20am.



A Thai Airways aircraft with Star Alliance livery
Boarding for Economy Class passengers finally began at around 10.05am.



I wonder when will I ever get to try Vietnam Airlines' In-Flight Entertainment (IFE).


If only I were inside one of the newer aircraft as written on the air sickness bag...


Have you flown with VietJet Air before?
Following the safety demonstration video that was shown on the overhead screens, the aircraft took off at 10.40am.

Have you always paid attention to where the emergency exits are located?


Once the seat belt signs had been switched off the cabin crew went down the aisle to serve packets of roasted mixed nuts and beverages. When was the last time you asked for a cup of milk, if ever?



While waiting for lunch to be served, I flipped through the pages of the magazine.


Iran's colourful mountains!

A Japanese-related show was played on the overhead screens.


Head to my food blog to see more details about the lunch.

Lunch main course #1: Braised Beef with Pasta
Lunch main course #2: Spicy Fish with Rice

Many people seemed to be taking their naps after the meal service. I was too lazy to check out the lavatory.



The uneventful flight ended with a smooth landing at Changi Airport.



Just like at Noi Bai International Airport, next door was a VietJet Air aircraft.
That was my first time walking through the arrival corridor of Terminal 4.



Stay tuned as I'm going to write about my December 2019 trip soon!

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Toronto Downtown