THA: Bangkok Airways PG945 (Economy)

BKK-LPQ (1h 35m)
Airbus 319
ETD: 3.05pm (GMT + 7) 
ETA: 4.40pm (GMT + 7)

Who won't be excited to fly to a country that you've never been to before? Apart from the excitement of going into Luang Prabang, Laos, I also couldn't wait to hop into one of Bangkok Airways' aircraft, adding one more airline into my personal list of airlines that I've flown with.


My BFF and I rushed to the gate, only to discover that the flight was eventually delayed for slightly less than half an hour or so.

No, we weren't going to Chengdu, China, although I'd really love to see all those pandas! :P

We were the first one to board the bus!


The flight turned out to be quite empty, so the boarding process was very fast.


There was only one person seated behind us.


Comfortable seat pitch!
Once everyone was seated, the flight attendants distributed Laos immigration cards, as well as wet towels.


Laos: 9th ASEAN country visited! :)

Following which, live safety demonstration was done before take-off. 

Has anyone ever had the experience of wearing an oxygen mask onboard?


Such a lovely carpet of clouds~
I was pretty much impressed by the quality of the food served. There was only one main course offered, but I requested for a seafood meal when I booked my ticket. Read here for more details.

Main course #1: Curry Chicken with Rice
Main course #2: Fish in Tomato Sauce with Potatoes
I'm sure you know that I'd take pictures of the lavatory, right?


I can't remember what those bottles contained...


Pikachu ensured that he put on his seat belt as we were going to land soon. No, just kidding; I actually put him back inside my backpack when we started descending.


Quite a mystical panorama, eh?


That looks pretty neat!

First time seeing Lao Airlines aircraft!

Welcome to Luang Prabang! The weather was really nice in December. I was also thankful for the fresh air.





After collecting our luggage, we took the inexpensive shared airport shuttle van to our hotel of choice, namely Lotus Villa Boutique Hotel.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls