CAM: Treasure Oasis Hotel

National Road No. 6, Siem Reap, Cambodia

A relatively new player in the hotel industry that's been around for about two years at the point of writing, Treasure Oasis Hotel (4*) attracts guests with its top-notch service. It's a 10-minute drive away from Siem Reap International Airport.


My BFF and I were picked up by one of the managers at the airport. Before setting off, each of us was given an ice-cold towel and a bottle of mineral water. What a service right from the start!


Given the hot weather, I was really thankful for the towel!

The check-in process was hassle-free, with the staff continuously telling us not to hesitate to approach them for assistance.



Such a lovely lobby, no?

A welcome drink of chrysanthemum tea mixed with something I'm not too sure about...
I really love the interior of the hotel that showcases colonial style design with a touch of Khmer ornaments.

Hail King Pikachu and Princess Melon! :D

They say a high ceiling gives a psychological sense of freedom.


We were allocated to a room with a queen-sized bed and a single bed. There was a problem where the pipe water had a rusty smell, but it was somehow resolved pretty quickly. 



"Are we going to bed now?" :P

I appreciated the presence of the leafy plant in the small vase.


The shower water pressure was strong enough for my liking.



Wondering about the view from the window? Here you go!



BTW, there's a temple surrounded by trees behind the hotel. 


Besides PCs, there's a travel desk near the lobby where you can customise your travel if needed. 



I did workout everyday throughout my 4D3N stay in the hotel.



Eat hard, pump hard!
On the last day, I had the swimming pool to myself.


Ahhhh, my hair... xP

Hello, cutie~
Last but not least, the dining area is nicely decorated. It's a tad small though, given the number of guest rooms available. Read here for the review of the breakfast buffet.



I've really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Thank you for the hospitality!

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls