LAO: Lao Airlines QV525 (Economy)

LPQ-REP (2h)
ATR 72-600
ETD: 1.40pm (GMT + 7) 
ETA: 3.40pm (GMT + 7)

Last year saw me taking a propeller plane for the first time in my life when I was in Fiji. Not only that, it turned out that I'd eventually be taking a total of four propeller plane flights. Flying with Lao Airlines wasn't the cheapest option for such a rudimentary flight, but I'd certainly like to experience it at least once in my life.


FYI, the flight from Luang Prabang, Laos to Siem Reap, Cambodia is no longer scheduled. I wonder if it's gone forever or perhaps only available during the holiday season?


What a beauty! :)
Frangipani, seen in the logo of Lao Airlines, is the national flower of Laos.

The first thing that I noticed was the cleanliness of the interior. The carpet was pretty much spotless.


10D, my window seat for the day~


I wasn't expecting it, but a wet towel was given when I was browsing through the in-flight magazine.



No other planes seen...

A live safety demonstration was performed very quickly before take-off. 


Till next time, Luang Prabang! :')

Prior to the flight, the last time I received a meal box at 30,000 feet above the sea level was onboard one of the domestic flights within the Indonesian archipelago many years ago. Anyway, read here to find out more about the stuff offered that afternoon.



Snack box: sandwich, roll cake and fruits

Overall, it wasn't too bad for a 2-hour flight!
Time to pay the lavatory a visit! The cabin control monitor is right next to the lavatory door, so I had a chance to take a closer look at it while waiting for my turn.



Never in my life had I seen a lavatory that made use of the blue-coloured toilet bowl cleaner. 

The source of fragrance~
I was admiring the panorama as the plane was descending towards Siem Reap.

Loving the view of the river network~ <3


Welcome to Siem Reap, ladies and gentlemen!
It wasn't a short walk from the tarmac to the terminal building. Moreover, it was such a hot afternoon, so different from the weather in Luang Prabang.

That must be Jetstar 3K 601 from Singapore.


As we were waiting for our luggage to appear, my BFF and I concurred that we should've flown to Siem Reap first before going to Luang Prabang. Haha...

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls