LAO: Manda De Laos

10 Norrassan Road, Luang Prabang, Laos
Daily: 12 noon - 3.00pm, 6.00pm - 10.30pm

Prior to the trip, my BFF and I didn't do any research at all on Manda De Laos, a highly rated restaurant that houses three lotus ponds that have apparently been registered under the UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 1995. My jaw dropped when I stepped into that cosy restaurant.


The restaurant is located near the Vietnamese Consulate General. The sun had began to set when we reached there by foot.


The entrance itself brings out a good vibe.


Where we were seated at~
The first two pages of the menu booklet gives you a glimpse of the owner's family background in English and French.


While waiting for the food to come, we took a walk around the property.


Such a lovely dining setup~ <3

It's not obvious from outside, but the restaurant is pretty huge.


I suppose the place would be crowded during the weekends.
Soon after we returned to our table, amuse-bouche was served. Read here to find out how our dinner went.


I looked so tired and disheveled. :P
They do take their decorations seriously.



Even the washroom looks nice!
Heres' the last picture taken before I left the premise, which is one of the tables at the bar area with a painting of tiger hunting.


Do make it a point to add this restaurant into your itinerary. Trust me, you won't regret it. :)

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls