MAS: Terminal Bersepadu Selatan

Jalan Terminal Selatan, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Daily: 24 hours

This entry shall mark the beginning of the series of posts on my latest trip that was done in last month during the school holidays. My journey began with a bus ride from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, alighting at Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS), which is the main long distance bus terminal in the capital city of Malaysia. 


My BFF and I departed from Golden Mile Tower by a Konsortium bus at around 11.50pm. We've never had any issues with Konsortium all these while.



It'd been more than four years since I crossed the Johor-Singapore Causeway.
Even though I didn't expect it at all, apparently I managed to catch a bit of sleep along the way. We reached TBS close to 5.00am.


The logo looks quite cool and sleek, I feel.

All the escalators are up-riding.

The modern building is equipped with air-conditioners and many seats for passengers. 

TBS officially started its operation on 1 January 2011.

Woah, four delays...

Many people prefer to pay by cash instead, I suppose.
The are quite a variety of shops and eateries at TBS, but most of them were closed when we were there early in the morning.

There's nothing at L5 and L6 at the point of writing, I guess.



This picture was taken from L4.


The only eatery that was already opened~

After doing a bit of exploration, we were ready to make our way to Kuala Lumpur International Airport for the next segment of our journey.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls