VIE: Ha Long Bay

Ha Long, Vietnam

Ha Long Bay (lit. Bay of Descending Dragon), a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its scenic ocean karst topography, is approximately 170 km away from the capital city. Some of you may be asking, "Where are the panoramic pictures?" as I didn't really put any in the previous post on Golden Lotus Cruise. Fret not, they're here in this post.


I'm dividing the pictures into three main sections. The first one includes those taken when we did kayaking.

I've fallen in love with kayaking ever since I completed the course around Pulau Ubin, Singapore.

My veiny hand~ :P


My BFF jokingly screamed, "Noooooo, don't hit us!"


I can't remember the name of that small cave.

Such beauty~ <3

The following pictures were taken while were were on the cruise ship as it sailed away from Tuan Chau Port. The first few didn't turn out that well though.

The so-called 'kissing rocks'. Hmm...

That's the floating fishing village.


I think this picture is postcard-worthy~ :D


It was certainly a good respite from the hazy Hanoi~

Somehow I was reminded of the idiom: "between a rock an a hard place"...
The last few are those that look pretty 'mystical', as well as another two taken in the evening.


Would something like Nessie appear out of the blue? xD


The sun had finally set.

Should you ask me whether it was worth it to see Ha Long Bay with your own eyes, I'll certainly nod my head.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls