VIE: Ti Top Island

Ha Long Bay, Ha Long, Vietnam

After a fun time exploring Sung Sot Cave, we made our way to Ti Top Island, one of the most well-known islands at Ha Long Bay. It was named after Gherman Stepanovich Titov, a Soviet cosmonaut respected by Vietnam, on the occasion of his first visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1962.


The beach was the first thing we saw as our cruise ship approached the island.

That's the 5* Golden Cruise!


Even though I wanted to, I didn't swim.

My BFF and I quickly ascended the flight of stairs to the peak in order to catch the sunset. 

Time to shed more fats! xD

Quite a breathtaking view of Ha Long Bay, yea?

We then returned to ground level, sharing coconut juice as we did people watching.



Many people, including ourselves, were enjoying the cooling breeze.


Don't you love the reddish hue of the evening sky?
This entry marks the end of the short series of posts on Ha Long Bay. Given the opportunity, I'd love to bring my mom there.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls