BRN: Royal Brunei Airlines BI872 (Economy)

KUL-BWN (2h 20m)
Airbus 320
ETD: 12.10pm (GMT + 8) 
ETA: 2.30pm (GMT + 8)

In a bid to fly with as many airlines as possible, I decided to give the flag carrier of Brunei a shot. I flew from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia as the one-way air ticket was unbelievably much cheaper compared to that from Singapore, especially since I'd be continuing my journey to Kota Kinabalu a few days later.


My BFF and I rushed to Gate C6 as the final boarding call had been made.


Brunei, not Bandar Seri Begawan: BWN must be the only gateway via air to the country.

There wasn't any personal TV screens spotted onboard the Airbus 320. I found the cabin to be spotless.


RB's female flight attendants wear warm-coloured blouses with traditional songket patterns.

You can look at your beautiful or handsome face throughout the flight. :P

After the cabin door had been closed, the overhead TV screens showed the Islamic journey prayer, followed by the safety demonstration video.



Has anyone been to Mauritius before?
Is Malaysia Airlines still going to sell their A380s?

Off we went! See you next time, KL!
I had actually forgotten to take a picture of the contents of the seat pocket earlier. Anyway, I was surprised that one of the male flight attendant handed out not only headphone and immigration card, but also a pen to me. I don't think everyone actually got the pen.


Thank you for the nice pen! :)

As always, you can find out more about the in-flight meal in my food blog by clicking here.

Main course #1: Stewed Beef with Fried Rice
Main course #2: Soy Sauce Chicken with Rice
As I was seated relatively towards the front of the aircraft, I had to walk all the way to the back to reach the lavatory.


Pretty well-stocked for a lavatory in the Economy Class cabin~


As we were approaching Brunei, we were shown the country's promotional video.


Landing soon! So excited! :D

Parked next to B787-8!
With that, I've finally been to all ten ASEAN countries.

The Arabic script is seen everywhere in Brunei.

We didn't have to wait too long to retrieve our luggage.
Stay tuned for my 5D4N adventure in Brunei!

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls