BRN: Royal Brunei Airlines BI829 (Economy)

BWN-BKI (40m)
Airbus 320
ETD: 9.30pm (GMT + 8) 
ETA: 10.10pm (GMT + 8)

After a long wait, the flight bound for Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia was finally ready for boarding at around 11.20pm, thanks to the delay as mentioned in the previous post. I didn't expect that there'd be lots of people waiting at the gate, sending a signal that it was going to be a full flight.


Unlike the previous posts on flights, I don't have a lot of pictures to show as I was too tired to take more.


As my BFF and I were seated towards the back of the aircraft, we were one of the few people to board first.


Push, push! :P
As the actual flight time between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Kota Kinabalu is only about 20 minutes, you'll only get a welcome drink prior to take-off. 

My orange juice and BFF's apple juice

BIACC stands for Brunei International Air Cargo Centre.
From take-off to the moment the cabin lights were dimmed again for landing, all I did was resting my eyes. 


I believe those were rain clouds that'd sooner or later cry their contents out.

I was glad that our luggage appeared quickly. Following which, we took an airport taxi to Dreamtel Kota Kinabalu at the city centre. As it was after midnight, it cost us MYR 45.00 (~S$14.30).



The fixed rate to the city centre before midnight is MYR 30.00 (~S$9.55).

Well, that was the shortest flight I've ever had in my life!

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218