FJI: Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa

Denarau Island, Fiji

Denarau Island, the largest integrated resort in the entire South Pacific, was the last destination during the recent trip to Fiji. You could say I was saving the best for the last by staying at Hilton (5*), but I've got to say that my journey on Taveuni Island was equally exciting. Having been part of the Hilton Honors loyalty programme, I booked the one bedroom beachfront suite for my stay.


At the hotel lobby, guests were treated to local songs by a jovial guitarist as they waited for their turn to check in. It didn't take my BFF and me too long to get our room.

This picture was actually taken on my second day there.
The nicely decorated hotel lobby.

We stayed at room 2801 on the first floor.


The view of the entire suite from the bathroom.
Mr Josefa has truly made our stay enjoyable!
Let's start with a few pictures of the bedroom.




The bathroom was certainly well-stocked.




The living room had a relaxing aura that I almost fell asleep on the couch in the evening.



All sorts of coffee and tea to cater to the different taste buds.

Let's raise the blinds...

The view of the sea from the living room.
BBQ, anyone?
After checking out the suite, we walked around the resort. 





Maravu serves dim sum lunch.
Words of caution: beware of the spiky plants shown in the picture below when walking on the grass patch. A lot of them were stuck on my shoes, and they were a pain (literally and figuratively speaking) to remove.


Time to hit the beach!

Of course, Pikachu and Melon wouldn't want to miss the chance to take a picture.
Beach boy wannabe, as always. Haha...


Hello, mini crab!
Anyone knows the specific name of this tiny creature?
Before going to bed, I tried the dark chocolate placed by one of the room attendants on the coffee table.


Good morning, world!


Looking towards the sunshine~
To end this post, here's the last picture I took within the resort before we took a cab to the airport. At that very moment, my heart felt so heavy as I'd be leaving Fiji in a few hours' time.

Witnessing the last sunset...
Last but not least, do visit my food blog for the review of the breakfast, as well as the dim sum at Maravu.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls