SKR: Goodstay Feliz Telcon Hotel

309 Seogwi-dong, Seogwipo, Jeju Island, South Korea

My BFF and I stayed at Goodstay Feliz Telcon Hotel (1*) in Seogwipo. As the name suggests, it's a cosy hotel, albeit a basic one, located not far from where the airport limousine bus drops its passengers. Note that no breakfast is provided by the hotel.


The hotel is only a few storeys high, but there's an elevator in the building.


Pardon me for the dark picture of the hotel lobby...

I took the picture of the corridor in the evening, as you can see.

"So colourful!" I thought as I stepped into the room.

Leaves and flowers~


Air freshener, body lotion and moisturiser
Glad that I didn't have to use that!
Have you ever seen something like this before?
No window, but there's an artificial one... xD
Below is the only picture of the toilet that I took. Liquid soap, shampoo and toothpaste are provided by the hotel, but not toothbrush.


Coming up next is my exploration of the Jungmun Resort nearby.

Comments

  1. oh the fire escape device! i have just learned about it from a Korean variety show that I watched today :P quite an interesting tool for emergency :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah hehe! Although I hope there won't be a need for me to ever use it, I kinda want to try it out though! :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls