FJI: Nadi International Airport

Queens Road, Nadi, Fiji

The last thing to do in the country was to enjoy the airport facilities. At the point of writing, Nadi International Airport is undergoing refurbishment work, so there are less things to see for now. If I'm not mistaken, my BFF and I paid FJD 45.00 (~S$29.75) for a comfortable taxi ride from Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa to the airport.


Upon arrival, we walked briskly to the plain-looking international check-in area. There was only a couple in front of us at the business class check-in counter.


As we arrived there early, most of the people there were checking-in for the earlier flight to LA.

The duty free shop came to sight as we walked away from the immigration checkpoint. 


It wasn't too crowded at the transit area. 



London bridge is falling down... Oops, wrong song. Haha...
BK, anyone? I recall seeing one or two branches as well in town.


Apart from Fiji Airways, I've never flown with any of the carriers listed on the screen shown below.

I do want to visit countries like Solomon Islands and Papua New Guinea in the future~
After looking around, we headed to the Tabua Club Lounge. I'm going to write about it in the next post. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218