HKG: Dragonair KA328 (Economy)

HKG-CJU (3h 10m)
Airbus 320-200
ETD: 9.15am (GMT + 8) 
ETA: 1.25pm (GMT + 9)

The next exciting destination that I'm going to present to you is Jeju Island, South Korea, known as one of the New7Wonders of Nature. As I visited the island quite some time back, there has been changes in the flight schedule by Dragonair, which uses KA326 as the flight code for the HKG-CJU sector at the point of writing.


Upon reaching Hong Kong International Airport, my BFF and I quickly went to one of the self check-in machines, followed by dropping our luggage at the respective counter. We then cleared the immigration process and spent the rest of the time walking around in the transit area.



Waiting near our gate~
I guess one day I shall come up with a separate post on the airport. That's actually one of the airports in the world that I've gone through so many times. After the boarding call had been made, we hopped onto the bus that brought us to the plane. 

Which spelling do you prefer: Jeju or Cheju?


I was so glad I could snap this picture before entering the plane.
There was no In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) spotted in the Airbus 320-200.





The dragon logo as seen through the window~
The boarding process was smooth. We then made our way to the runway and off we went.

I want to fly with Air Niugini~
I've never flown with Virgin Atlantic either.

I've never got bored with the view of Hong Kong airport! <3

Two choices were offered for the brunch service. Read here for more details.

Main course #1: Chicken Noodle with Dim Sum
Main course #2: Omelette Set
I didn't make a trip to the lavatory. Most of the time was spent talking to my BFF and admiring the view outside. We eventually made a descent and landed at Jeju International Airport safely.



What an empty highway!

I've never flown with any Korean carriers as well.
That's the growing budget airline, Jin Air. It's going to start flying to Cairns, Australia at the end of 2016.

We found ourselves walking through a long, nondescript corridor that brought us to the immigration checkpoint and subsequently the baggage reclaim area.



Our first destination was Seogwipo, the second largest city situated at the southern part of the island.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218