SIN: Grand Hyatt Singapore

10 Scotts Road, Singapore

Hello, everyone! I'm back before Christmas! As I'm still tidying up the pictures from the latest trip that I went for, let me write about my staycation at Grand Hyatt Singapore (5*) that was done last year. I happened to find some photos in my laptop on this accommodation at Orchard Road that has got 677 guest rooms.


---

SIN: InterContinental Singapore [Phase 2 of Reopening]
SIN: W Singapore - Sentosa Cove [Phase 2 of Reopening]
SIN: Hilton Singapore [Phase 2 of Reopening]
SIN: Green Corridor
SIN: Clementi Forest
SIN: Grand Hyatt Singapore [Before COVID-19] <YOU ARE HERE!>
SIN: Changi Beach Club [Before COVID-19]
SIN: Village Hotel Changi [Before COVID-19]

---

Unfortunately, I lost some photos due to unforeseen circumstances, learning to regularly backup my files the hard way. Anyway, the check-in process was very fast, especially since there were no other guests around when we arrived.


Yes, it's actually been a year since I stayed at the hotel.

Do you love the sound of (artificial) waterfalls?
After that, we immediately went to the eighth floor. 


Pikachu couldn't wait any longer to get his photo taken. :P

890: lucky number for the day?


Each Standard Room is 42 square metres big.

Whenever there's nothing interesting to watch, I always turn to Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon.


Well, I lost all the pictures of the bathroom, so you won't get to see every corner of it. I stole these two photos from my BFF.


Preparing to soak myself in!
Here's a view of the swimming pool and massage tents from the room.


Let's walk around the hotel premises.


I think Melon wasn't exactly looking at the camera.

Now I'm wondering why I didn't make use of the 24-hour fitness centre at all during my stay.


There's a small garden for you to walk around.


The swimming pool is accessible daily from 6.00am to 10.00pm with a depth of only 1.20 m.

So serene~

Not surprisingly, I had the pool to myself.
I've always wanted to get a darker skin tone, so suntanning it was after swimming.


That was my very first time seeing a pink dragonfly! :O
Breakfast is served at the Straits Kitchen from 6.30am to 10.30am on weekdays, and it ends 30 minutes later on weekends and public holidays. Check out what we had by clicking here.


I really love this photo! <3

I didn't try the nasi lemak (Malay rice dish cooked in coconut milk with pandan leaves).


Don't forget to eat fruits every single day!
They're certainly not lying by stating in the website that "whatever you’ll be here for, we’ll make your stay in Singapore unforgettably grand."

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218