CHN: J Hotel

105-1 Tianshou Road, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

I wonder if it was a blessing in disguise that my BFF and I only stayed for one night at Bailing Hotel (4*). We found the next hotel of choice to be much better, although the situation at breakfast left much to be desired. Built in 2012, J Hotel (4*) is a modern hotel with a total of 224 guest rooms. It's located not far from Guangzhou East railway station.


---

---

It's a tall hotel with 29 floors. 


The hotel logo depicts a jaguar.

We were lucky to be given a free room upgrade to Executive King on the 24th floor.


I should've told my younger self to take a photo of the corridor at night instead.

I like the minimalist design of the guest room.


Pardon me for forgetting to take a photo of the view outside the room.


If I'm not mistaken, there were complimentary tea bags, but not instant coffee.

I suspect that was the very first time I saw cup noodles being placed in a fridge.


My mother always says that she doesn't like dark tiles in bathrooms.

Perhaps I didn't want myself to be in the limelight, thus I didn't turn on all the lights.


Technically speaking, renminbi (lit. people's currency) is the official currency of China, while yuan is the unit of account of the former.


Pikachu and Melon enjoyed staying in the comfortable room.

I wonder if that was the last time I had candy floss. It's been so long!

Time for bed! Do not disturp [sic]!


The restaurant at the hotel isn't that big, and only a small section is allocated for breakfast. The main issue that we encountered, however, was that the staff didn't make an effort to enforce the no-smoking policy even though it's clearly written there. We had to consume our food quickly to avoid being passive smokers for too long.


Did they look appetising to you? Head to my food blog for the verdict.

I recall the two ladies were appreciating the artwork in front of them.
Take note that there's neither a swimming pool nor a gym at the hotel.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Niagara Falls