MAS: Plaza Premium Lounge @ Kota Kinabalu International Airport

Level 2 (Near Gate B3), Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Daily: 6.30am - 1.00am

I wonder how many Plaza Premium Lounges are there across the globe. The independent airport lounge group operates two separate lounges at Kota Kinabalu International Airport, one at level 2 for domestic departures and another at level 3 for international departures.


For most of the time, my BFF and I were the only two guests at the lounge that morning. A couple came in afterwards when we were about to leave.


It felt like a private lounge~

"Once a traitor, always a traitor." xD

I had the courtesy to tear open all the plastic wraps at the salad bar.


The coffee wasn't even ready then.
The pictures look mouth-watering, but...

Click here to find out if Pikachu enjoyed his breakfast.
There's a shower room next to the washroom, but it was under maintenance. Not that I needed it though.


Pardon my habit of taking a picture of myself in the toilet. :P

Had I not been given free access to the lounge, I would've rather spent my money at any of the eateries at the airport.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218