PHI: Hotel H2O

Independence Road, Manila Ocean Park Complex, Manila, the Philippines

Located within the vicinity of Manila Ocean Park, Hotel H2O (4*) is an aqua-themed hotel with eight different types of rooms available. One of its kind in the country, the hotel isn't far from Rizal Park.


From Ninoy Aquino International Airport, my BFF and I took one of the yellow metered taxis. There wasn't a queue at all that afternoon.



Hello, Jollibee! Thanks for coming to Singapore! :)

In my opinion, the interior of the hotel is tastefully done.


It was crowded outside, but quiet inside.


Straight ahead is Club H2O Lounge for snacks and drinks.


What do you think of this particular decoration?
Having booked an Aqua Room for a night, we were assigned to one that required us to walk through a long corridor to reach it.



White Moon Bar is a bayside escape from the hectic city, opened daily from 5.00pm to midnight.


An aquarium, featuring a total of 35 species of fishes, is the highlight of each and every Aqua Room.


Ahhh, such mesmerising beauty~

The best time to see the variety of the fishes is from 11.00am to 12 noon during feeding time.


Can you spot Pikachu in this picture? :P

Here are a few more pictures of the aquarium.


Hello, sexy lips! xD

Here's a quick look at the bathroom.


A loofah to exfoliate your skin and lather suds on your body is provided by the hotel.

That feeling of soaking yourself in the bath tub while looking at the fishes swimming gracefully~
To burn off some calories from all the meals, I made use of the gym.

The gym shares the same registration counter with Zenyu Eco Spa.

I've never used a medicine ball before, just saying.

There are two outdoor swimming pools, but I used neither of them during my stay.




Breakfast is served daily at Makan Makan Asian Food Village. Read here to discover for yourself the buffet spread.

The word makan means 'eat' in Indonesian and Malay.


Salad on a 'cart', anyone?

The fried chicken were pretty yummy.


I didn't enter the oceanarium in my last visit to the Philippines, but I did five years ago. I guess I'm going to write about it in the next post.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218