JPN: Hotel Sunroute Sopra Kobe

1-1-22 Isobedori, Chuo, Kobe, Japan

I'm no stranger to the Sunroute chain of hotels, having previously stayed at one of its properties in Hokkaido. At the point of writing, the chain has got more than 30 properties in Japan and one in Taipei, Taiwan. Hotel Sunroute Sopra Kobe is located not far from Boeki Center monorail station and, a little bit further ahead, Sannomiya railway station.


---
---

From Kobe Airport, my BFF and I took the Port Liner monorail.

Boeki Center is 7 stations away from the airport.


Prior to the trip, I'd booked a triple room for 4D3N.



Mistral is the name of a strong, cold wind in southern France that blows during winter.
Did you know that as a boy's name, it means 'masterful'?
Here are a few photos of the lobby area.


I wonder if that artwork is still holding the title of the world's largest sequin mosaic now.


How many of you still look at physical maps? I do.
We made our way to the tenth floor.



A compact room equipped with vending machines, ice machine and can be found on the sixth floor, as well as the tenth floor. In fact, we were assigned to the guest room directly in front of it.


The washing-cum-drying machine costs ¥600 (~S$7.75) per use.

The room doesn't look fanciful, but certainly clean and comfortable.


The extra bed was just slightly less springy than the twin beds.



Do you like Japanese green tea? I love it, but my mother dislikes it.
The size of the bathroom isn't too small.



I could see a bit of Isogami Park with its soccer field from the room.


You can expect some healthy options for breakfast at Le Mistral. I invite you to take a look at the post in my food blog.




I was hoping for runnier eggs.



I couldn't stop smiling when I knew I could take as much almond pudding as I liked.

The chain runs another hotel in Kobe called hotel Sunroute Sopra Kobe Annesso, which is much further away from Sannomiya, but closer to Kobe JR railway station.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Niagara Falls