JPN: Hotel Yugaf Inn Bise

1147-1 Bise, Motobu, Okinawa, Japan

One of the attractions that my BFFs and I'd really like to visit during the trip is Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium, which is one of the largest in the world, located in the town of Motobu. From Tokyo Dai-Ichi Hotel Okinawa Grand Mer Resort in Okinawa City, we moved to Hotel Yugaf Inn Bise (3*) that's not far from the aquarium.


---

---

From Okinawa City, we took a bus to the city of Nago.


That's a baseball stadium.


How I've missed going for karaoke sessions!
At Nago Bus Terminal, we hopped on another bus to go to Motobu.


Honestly speaking, I can't remember how long did the entire journey take.

I recall I fell asleep for a short while during the ride.


Quite a nice geological formation over there!

We dropped off somewhere in Motobu and made our way to the hotel by foot.



Melon couldn't wait to have her melon cream soda.
I actually took a photo of the hotel building.



Shisa, the guardian lions, also celebrated Christmas!
There's a small outdoor swimming pool, which isn't operational during winter. I wonder if anyone would actually stop you from swimming, but I suppose no one would want to in one that hadn't been cleaned for a while.


I can't remember which floor did we go up to, but the view from the open-air corridor is pretty breathtaking.



For a Japanese hotel, the rooms offered are all pretty big.


With a floor area of 45.39 square metres, the Japanese-Western style room can accommodate up to 5 guests.

You can do light cooking inside the room.
Have a quick look at the sink and the bathroom.



I can't remember where exactly were those Shiseido hair styling products placed inside the room, but I remember I tried one of them. Please don't bring them home!


Each room comes with a balcony.

Ie Island, which is reachable within half an hour by ferry, can be seen from there.

That particular hotel has got a private beach for its guests.

Apparently I didn't take photos of the buffet line during breakfast. Do visit my food blog to see what I had that morning.


I want to join the Hungry Frog Club. Haha!
To end off, I shall show you some photos of a lovely eatery that goes by the name of You Kitchen, which isn't too far from the hotel.


Run by a friendly couple, the small eatery serves homely dishes.


Do you like Japanese curry rice? I do!
The lady owner asked for our help to correct some of the English and Chinese translations of the menu. I'm not sure if the eatery is still in business, but I do hope that they're doing well.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Toronto Downtown