HKG: Hong Kong Airlines HX681 (Economy)

OKA-HKG (2h 45m)
Airbus 330-300
ETD: 11.55am (GMT + 9)
ETA: 1.40pm (GMT + 8)

It's time for another quick post on Hong Kong Airlines today. Despite it being a short leisure trip in Okinawa, my BFFs and I really had lots of fun discovering the unique heritage of the southernmost prefecture of Japan. We I flew out of Naha Airport to Hong Kong for the second part of the year-end trip in 2015. 


---

---

The aircraft was parked at Gate 41A.



I found the flight attendants on that particular flight to be more cheerful than the previous flight HX682.



For slightly more details of the snack service, head to my food blog.

Snack: Minced Meat Bun

I did go to the lavatory during the flight.



It was basically an uneventful flight. At Hong Kong International Airport, the luggage appeared rather quickly at the conveyor belt.


"I love snow for the same reason I love Christmas. It brings people together while time stands still." ~ Rachel Cohn

I'll write about my numerous trips to Hong Kong some other time.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Toronto Downtown