SIN: Singapore Airlines SQ868 (Economy)

SIN-HKG (3h 45m)
Airbus 330-300
ETD: 7.55pm (GMT + 8)
ETA: 11.40pm (GMT + 8)


Happy Lunar New Year! May the new year bring unfading joy and renewed hope to the world. To kickstart the Year of the Ox, follow me in a major throwback to my trip to Okinawa, Japan via Hong Kong that happened in December 2015. In fact, that was before the inception of this travel blog of mine. Oh, Happy Valentine's Day too!


---

---

My BFFs and I began our journey at Changi Airport Terminal 3. As I didn't even think of having a travel blog then, I actually don't have that many photos compared to my later trips.


After we completed our self check-in with Singapore Airlines, we indulged in the Star Wars exhibition at the public area of the terminal.

It's a life-sized X-wing spacecraft with a length of 13.4 m.


Don't we all miss travelling?



Till date, I still haven't been to India.
The flight seemed to be fully occupied.


"Hot towel for you?"

Singapore Airlines no longer has any Airbus 330-300 aircraft in its fleet.
I believe I didn't write about the dinner in my food blog.

Dinner main course #1: Kung Pao Style Chicken
Dinner main course #2: Baked Fish Fillet Veracruz Style

I recall there was a long queue for the lavatory. Somehow, a cabin crew allowed me to use the one in the Business Class cabin.



I spent the rest of the flight by mostly chatting with my BFFs. When I got thirsty, I requested for a glass of Singapore Sling.



How I've missed the sight of Hong Kong International Airport!



We waited at the airport for our next flight that'd depart at 7.25am.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Niagara Falls