SUR: Fly Allways 8W 602 (Economy)

CUR-PBM (2h 50m)
Fokker 70
ETD: 4.30pm (GMT - 4) 
ETA: 8.20pm (GMT - 3)

Fly Allways is a young Surinamese airline that has been in operation since 2016. I'd never heard of the name until Surinam Airways decided to cancel my flight from Willemstad, Curaçao to Paramaribo, Suriname via Oranjestad, Aruba. Faced with the situation, I had to find another way to fly to the capital city of Suriname.


Getting last minute one-way tickets from Fly Allways wasn't the cheapest for sure, but my BFF and I were glad that we could make it to Paramaribo according to plan.



If I remember correctly, the aircraft was slightly less than 50% occupied that day.


Seating configuration: 2-3


Capybara looks so cute, right?
I was wondering why the safety demonstration didn't feature the use of a life jacket.


There didn't seem to be any incoming or outgoing aircraft at that time, save for Fly Allways' Fokker 70 where we were in.


The sky was almost cloudless.


Thanks for the warm hospitality, Curaçao!
Even though it wasn't much, I did write about the light refreshment in my food blog. Check it out here.


Snack: Cheese Bread

The immigration form of Suriname is pretty long physically.


There wasn't much to do, except for adoring the panorama as I couldn't take a nap



By the time the sun had set, preparation for landing was made.



Fokker 70 has been out of production since 1997, but some are still in service till date.
At last, I set foot on South America.



An individual who requires a tourist card to enter the country needs to pay US$35.00 (~S$48.25) for it.

Did you know that you could also buy a tourist card at Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam, the Netherlands?

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls