IDN: J Hotel

Jalan Perancis No. 9, Jakarta, Indonesia

As Qatar Airways QR956 arrived in Jakarta, Indonesia close to 3.00pm, I could've flown back to Singapore on the same day in the evening. However, as I wanted to relax a little bit more and have a Sundanese seafood dinner, I stayed there for one night. This post on J Hotel (3*) shall mark the end of my December 2018 trip series.


The hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. To catch one from the airport, you need to call or drop a WhatsApp message to the driver. I received his contact number from the hotel through e-mail correspondence before embarking on the trip. He told me to make my way to Pick-Up Point D of Terminal 2 and wait for him there.


The shuttle van arrived within 15 minutes of messaging the driver. :)

The hotel has got a total of 78 guest rooms.


During check-in, the front desk person bothered to ask if I'd like to have a wake-up call.

There are free snacks and green-coloured drink, which I didn't try, at the lobby.
My BFF and I immediately went up to the second floor after receiving our keycards.



Each of the deluxe rooms, which has got no windows at all, is 20 square metres big.

While the floor was a little bit dusty, the beds were clean.

Universal power socket spotted! ^^

I was wondering where was the bathroom when I entered the room. Apparently, it's behind the sliding mirror near the door.



I simply needed a hot shower before taking a nap.
Below are photos of the keycard and the door hanger.


Don't disturb the panda! :P

The quality of the buffet breakfast was acceptable.



An egg station is available for breakfast.


Dessert for breakfast! Why not? :D

If you're curious, the name of the restaurant that I went to for dinner is Lembur Kuring, which is within walkable distance from the hotel.

Comments

Popular Posts

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218