SIN: SATS Premier Lounge Terminal 3 @ Changi Airport

80 Airport Boulevard, Level 3 Transit Area, Changi Airport Terminal 3, Singapore
Daily: 24 hours

Before September ends, I thought I should spare some time to start posting about my short trip to Azerbaijan in the middle of the year. After more than two years of not travelling overseas, I almost teared up when I could finally go through the immigration checkpoint at our beloved Changi Airport, and then proceeded to the round-the-clock SATS Premier Lounge at Terminal 3.

Thanks to my Priority Pass membership, I was able to enter the lounge to have free dinner.


Upon entering, I actually went straight to the dining area as I was starving, but let's start with photos of the main seating area.

Nice to see hardcopy reading materials! Were they removed in the past two years due to the pandemic?


I like the colour scheme.


There are a few booth seats available.
There's a more private section that's reserved for elite members of United Airlines, but it wasn't occupied at all when I was there.

The only published way to earn the prestigious Global Services status, one needs to earn four million lifetime miles.


You can have an unobstructed view of one part of the transit area from the lounge.



The dining area isn't so spacious. There aren't that many tables and chairs there.



How about a bowl of piping hot local delight before flying off? 


Raise your hand if you're a fan!

I've done a simple food blog post on the buffet spread.



The chicken congee was better than expected, and it made me happy.


As a Chemistry teacher, I won't deny that alcohol is a solution.

Last but not least, let's check out one of the unisex toilets, as well as a shower room.



Plus point for offering body wash and shampoo separately instead of 2-in-1!
I must say that there was an unsightly view near the toilets and shower rooms.


For the uninitiated, SATS stands for Singapore Airport Terminal Services. They also operate lounges at other terminals.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Niagara Falls