AUT: Austrian Airlines OS25 (Business)

VIE-BKK (10h)
Boeing 777-200ER
ETD: 
11.20pm (GMT + 2)
ETA: 2.20pm (GMT + 7)


The second of the three flights to fly home the long way was from Vienna, Austria to Bangkok, Thailand. By virtue of miles, I had my virgin experience with the flag carrier of Austria in the Business Class cabin. You'll see a combination of 1 : 1 and 4 : 3 photos in this post as I'm taking some from my Instagram and others from my BFF.


---
---

After a good shower at Austrian Airlines Lounge, we were recharged and ready to go. There was a delay in the departure time by 20 minutes, but it wasn't a big deal. 



The aircraft is equipped with 40 Business Class, 24 Premium Economy Class and 244 Economy Class seats.

Happy, but sleepy... Look at those eye bags!

Travelling alone? You may want to snag one of the six throne seats.

Say yes to a flat-bed seat with a massage function!



The Business Class cabin was fully occupied that evening.

Though I can't remember the brand, the noise-cancelling headphones were comfortable enough.


As I was examining the seat features, a flight attendant came with a tray of welcome drinks, from which both of us took a glass of champagne each. Following that, hot towels were distributed to each passenger.



We were still required to wear face masks onboard at that time, though the enforcement was pretty much done only during boarding and towards the end of the flight.



Late night dinner service commenced not long after take-off. For more photos and details, do head over to my food blog post.



Dinner main course #1: Traditional Backhendl
Dinner main course #2: Salmon a la Vapeur 

Take a look at the contents of the amenity kit.


The lavatory was nothing but ordinary, yet I'm extraordinary. Haha! Pardon me!



After watching Clifford the Big Red Dog, I managed to sleep for about four hours.


Melon was so engrossed in watching some cartoon shows.

Before the second meal service commenced, the flight attendants offered each passenger a small quantity of orange or apple juice as a wake-up drink.


Breakfast main course #1: Homemade Raspberry Pancakes
Breakfast main course #2: Emmentaler Cheese Omelette 
At last, we eventually made our descent and landed safely at Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport.


Not that I'm hoping for it to happen, but I wonder when will Thai Airways retire its Boeing 747-400 fleet.

I shall explore Austria someday, and try flying with Austrian Airlines in the Economy Class.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Toronto Downtown

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls