AZE: Azerbaijan Airlines J2 75 (Economy)

GYD-IST (3h 5m)
Airbus 320
ETD: 8.50am (GMT + 4)
ETA: 10.55am (GMT + 3)


It was time to depart from Baku, Azerbaijan for Istanbul, Turkey. Before we jump into it, I need to let all of you know that I've unfortunately lost all photos from that point onwards, and am borrowing from my BFF to feature in the next few posts. Anyway, be honest: how many of us actually pay attention to the safety information card like Pikachu before we fly?


---
---

We departed from Gate 3 of the modern international terminal of Heydar Aliyev International Airport.



From the looks of it, it's not worth it to fly in the Business Class cabin of the airline's Airbus 320, but I definitely want to try flying in one of the rare Airbus 340-500 that the airline has got, equipped with lie-flat seats and a bar.



I suppose my BFF took this photo when he was about to go to the lavatory before taking his seat.
Have you ever had to use an air sickness bag before?



Perhaps I'll see you again someday, Azerbaijan! Thanks for the memories!


I believe the one on the right is one of the Airbus 340-500 that I mentioned earlier.

That's not a sea, but the Caspian Sea.
The flight was about 75% occupied.



Breakfast was served not long after take-off.


Breakfast main course #1: English Breakfast
Breakfast main course #2: Chocolate and Banana Crêpes
We were treated to a lovely view of snow-capped mountains along the way.

Those are mountain ranges under the Russian territory.


We landed safely at Istanbul Airport on time.



That's all I have for this post. Feel free to go back to my post on Azerbaijan Airlines J2 76 from Istanbul, Turkey to Azerbaijan, Baku for more photos, which essentially had similar service onboard.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Niagara Falls