JPN: ANA Lounge @ Kansai International Airport

Near Gate 15, Terminal 1, Kansai International Airport, Osaka, Japan
Daily: 7.00am - 11.00am

As my BFFs and I'd be flying out of Kansai International Airport with Asiana Airlines in the Business Class, we were granted access to ANA Lounge at the airport since both airlines are Star Alliance members. I'd harboured a high expectation for the lounge, but did I eventually leave feeling satisfied? Read on to find out.


---

---

To be frank, I didn't expect that the size of the lounge isn't that big.

It was really crowded, but we were lucky to get some seats after hanging around a little bit.



You can find some reading materials in English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.


Anyone here is an ANA Million Miler and has got at least one of those dazzling name tags?


We managed to try some of the food and drinks from the buffet line, including the airline's original curry. Head over to my food blog for more details.


Care to make a guess as to which of the rice balls I took?



Japanese alcohols for breakfast? Why not?

I saw a single aircraft at the tarmac from the lounge.


I was certainly expecting more from the ANA Lounge. Anyway, you'd have probably guessed that we didn't stay long inside the lounge. 

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Niagara Falls