SKR: Asiana Business Class Lounge (Central) @ Incheon International Airport

Near Gate 26, Terminal 1, Incheon International Airport, Incheon, South Korea
Daily: 5.00am - 12 midnight

Asiana Airlines runs three Business Class lounges - Central, East and West - at Terminal 1 of Incheon International Airport in South Korea. My BFFs and I went to the Central lounge during our layover. It's not exactly the nearest to the gate for our next flight, but we went ahead with the first one that we saw.


---
---

We had a layover of less than 3 hours at the airport, and we spent most of the time that we had inside the lounge.



A small section of one side of the lounge looks pretty classy and comfortable.



A seating area not far from the entrance has got a buffet line of snacks, hot beverages and alcoholic drinks.



I didn't pay attention that day, but now I'm wondering what's that device next to the Christmas trees.
 


It appears that you can't drink alcoholic beverages before reaching the age of 19 in South Korea. 
We sat ourselves at a seating area located in the middle of the lounge.



That's one of the 12 Airbus 350-900 owned by Asiana Airlines at the point of writing.
Many people seemed to be enjoying the food and drinks at the dining area.



I raved about some of the items offered in my food blog.

Free-flow Korean cup noodles, anyone?


Look at the vivid colours of the cold dishes!

I'd initially wanted to take a quick shower towards the end of my short visit to the lounge, but I couldn't find the personnel manning the shower rooms at all, which are locked when not in use.

Not that I used it, but I'm always happy to see such an advanced toilet seat. 


At the time of writing, the Central and West lounges have been closed for about 3 months given the much reduced traffic as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Niagara Falls