SKR: Asiana Airlines OZ761 (Business)

ICN-CGK (7h 20m)
Airbus 330-300
ETD: 3.40pm (GMT + 9)
ETA: 9.00pm (GMT + 7)

Here's another post on Asiana Airlines. My BFFs and I'd continue our journey to Jakarta, Indonesia with the same Airbus 330-300 aircraft in the Business Class cabin. Has anyone flown on its Boeing 747-400 and/or Boeing 767-300 aircraft? Sadly, the airline has chosen to retire both models.

After having a good lunch at Asiana Business Class Lounge (Central), we made our way to the gate where'd depart from.


There were definitely more passengers compared to the previous flight from Osaka, Japan. 

Since we were in exactly the same aircraft, I didn't take the usual photos of the seat and such again. Do refer to my post on OZ111.


A pillow and a blanket are given by default on longer flights.

After settling down, the flight attendants distributed the Indonesian immigration cards and custom declaration forms. They also offered each of us a pen, which I suppose you can bring home should you wish, but I returned it afterwards. 


There wasn't any interesting welcome drinks, so I went with orange juice and my BFF chose to have mineral water.


The aircraft took to the skies not long after the end of the safety demonstration video.



A journey of 3,259 miles~
After the seat belt sign had been switched off, the flight attendants went around to distribute hot towels and menu booklets, as well as took our orders for the first service.



I shall only post photos of the Korean set meal that I ordered. You can find photos of the Western set meal, as well as more details on the food and drinks, in my food blog post.


Korean main course: Ssambap

Fancy a mugwort rice cake filled with red bean paste?
I got another hot towel at the end of the first service.


Let's take a look outside.

Blinding sun!


As I could hardly sleep even when the cabin lights were dimmed, I decided to watch Beauty and the Beast featuring Emma Watson and Dan Stevens and other short films.



For the second meal service, my BFF and I decided to share the following. It ended with the last round of hot towel distribution.

Refreshment #1: Spicy Ramen Noodle
Refreshment #2: Beef Sandwich

After the second service, we still had slightly less than 3 hours to enjoy the flight.



I watched Pororo the Little Penguin and played Solitaire.



When my eyes got too tired from staring at the screen, I managed to fall asleep for a short while. The rest of the time was spent on chit-chatting with my BFF until we landed at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.



Thankfully, we didn't have to wait for so long to retrieve our luggage.
While I've touched down at Terminal 3 of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport a few times, I've never departed from it till date.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Niagara Falls