JPN: Hotel Listel Shinjuku

5-3-20 Shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan

During the booking stage, I recall that the hotel rates in Tokyo had already increased quite a lot on average for a stay after mid-March. After weighing my options, I decided to go for Hotel Listel Shinjuku, which is located about 15 minutes away from Shinjuku railway station and 10 minutes away from Shinjuku-sanchome subway station by foot.

From Haneda International Airport, my BFF and I took the train to Shinagawa station and changed to another one to reach Shinjuku station.


That's a photo of the main entrance of the hotel that I took at night.
As we reached the hotel pretty early in the morning, we knew we wouldn't be able to check in yet. We left our luggage and roamed elsewhere first before coming back in the afternoon.



Take note of the rather short breakfast hours.
We were assigned to a room in the main building instead of the annex building.



The double room in the main building is approximately 16 square metres in size.


The dimension of the bed is 195 cm x 135 cm.


Air purifier is available in every guest room.

Not surprisingly, the bathroom is small.



There's not much of a view from the room, but I did see a giant on the second day of our 5D4N stay.



Vending machines are available at the lift lobby of one or two floors.



Do you like Dr Pepper?
We had breakfast at the hotel on almost all mornings, save for the last one as we had to go to Narita International Airport early. Do drop by my food blog for more details.


There was one morning where we had to queue for a while to get a table.


I didn't try the bread at all.


There's a 7-Eleven store conveniently situated just across the street. I miss oden (Japanese fish cake stew).

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Niagara Falls