SIN: British Airways Lounge @ Changi Airport

Level 3, Transit Area, Changi Airport Terminal 1, Singapore
Daily: 3.00pm - 11.00pm

Welcome to the next Japan travel series! While my current job doesn't allow me to fully experience the full bloom of sakura (lit. cherry blossom) in the Land of the Rising Sun, I was thankful for the opportunity to be able to catch some early-blooming ones in March last year. Before flying off from Terminal 1 of Changi Airport, I spent some time at British Airways Lounge.


---
---

My Business Class ticket with Japan Airlines allowed me to enter the British Airways Lounge as both airlines are in the same alliance: Oneworld.



Just past the lobby area is Concorde Bar, which is only accessible to those flying First Class to London, the UK.


I stepped my feet into the lounge before the crowd came in.

Why not try to appreciate those paintings?


The lounge was filled with mostly Caucasians.


I reckon it's quite a good place to do work when it's not too crowded.


I love the neon blue colour of the partition.


I was pretty fascinated with the dining area, which is tastefully done. Take some time to take a look at what I had for dinner in my food blog.



Nope, no fish and chips spotted.



Don't you love the sight of neatly placed bottles of alcohols?


Before leaving, I did a quick spot check of the male toilet. Shower rooms are available inside the lounge, but I didn't check them out.



The lounge is a short stroll from Qantas Lounge, which I visited in June 2018.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Niagara Falls