SIN: Holiday Inn Express Singapore Katong

88 East Coast Road, Singapore

Let's look at another hotel where I stayed at before COVID-19 wreaks havoc on our lives. As of 2019, there are more than 2,800 branches of Holiday Inn Express worldwide owned by the InterContinental Hotels Group. In Singapore alone, there are four Holiday Inn Express hotels at the point of writing, one of which is Holiday Inn Express Singapore Katong (3*).


---

---

The hotel is within a stone's throw from I12 Katong.


The standard check-in time is from 3.00pm onwards.


I've never tried using a foreign currency exchange machine before.

The older I get, the more I feel that ice cream can grant me happiness in the midst of my hectic schedule.
The hotel has got 451 guest rooms.



The floor area of each room is 19 square metres.


Each room is equipped with a 32" LED TV.

The hotel partners with Baba Chews Bar and Eatery to offer an in-room dining service.

There's no rain shower, but I recall that the water pressure of the shower was strong enough for my liking.



The view from the room that I was assigned to isn't fantastic.



Thanks to the following photo of the keycard and its holder, I can tell that I stayed on the tenth floor.


There are a few tables and chairs with parasols outside the lobby area.


I didn't use the small gym during my stay. The indoor section contains some cardio machines, while free weights and medicine balls can be found at the outer section.



Next to the gym is a laundry room with coin-operated washing and drying machines.


I didn't manage to secure a table indoor for breakfast, so I was seated outside. Find out more about the buffet breakfast in my food blog.

Unfortunately, you can't toast your croissant or danish there.


Don't forget to eat at least two servings of fruits every day to be healthy and feel fresh.


The last two photos are on the dining area outside breakfast hours.



Have you stayed in any of the Holiday Inn Express hotels in Singapore? How was your experience like?

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Toronto Downtown